Tuesday, November 16, 2010

win some, lose some.....

The Eagles beat The Redskins badly. It makes me sad, I don't know whether to be  mad at "my" team, the 'Skins or to graciously salute a better foe and their leader, Michael Vick, who played a tremendous game. Kinda like watching Blame beat Zenyatta.  I wanted Zenyatta to win ("Skins), but had to acknowledge that Blame (Eagles) was the better horse in that race. Vick was really good, even I have to admit it and watching an athlete reach a personal best is always amazing. ( I kinda just want some dog to take a big bite out of him).   Just sucks tho'. On a happier note for me, my son's basketball team won their opener. He had been worried that he wouldn't play much but, in fact, he got the game winning "stop"in the final 10 seconds. He took a charge and they won by 2 points. Woohoo!!
I have 2 exams this week and the amount of reading is killing me. Can't wait for them to be done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment