Sunday, November 21, 2010

post exam

Thanks to my friends that wished me luck on my exams-I survived! But, they were hard. As I have said before I have soooo much more sympathy for my kids- I had no idea school was this hard. Back in my day!!!!! it wasn't!  I think I did Ok but it took at least 2 1/2 hrs.  of the three alloted. Few people left by then- I did wonder if they were smarter or I just cared more to finish?   Then I drove to Philadelphia to watch basketball tournament . Will's team won both games. It was really fun to watch college ball again. He doesn't get in as much as he would like but is very effective when playing. Took a horrendous charge in first game of season to win the game in last seconds, literally. I am very proud of him. Today is our Hunt Bowl where most of the Maryland Hunts participate. Huntsman, some staff and 6 hounds from each hunt are shown and judged against each other , then pooled together for a judged drag hunt. Very fun and enormously enjoyed by all the various staff who talk and party for hours. Hunt people can party now! I am still trying to recover this morning from a friend's 50th birthday party last night. My head is hurting and I have to go feed but we did have some fun! Younger people said " we can't dance to that music"- how can you not dance to "Superstition"? They just knew we could all dance better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment