Sunday, July 31, 2011

end of july

Yesterday was a beautiful fiery sunrise.  Today the sky is simply open, pale blue and cloudless. It's not too hot right now but that could change, tho weatherman says this coming week is mid 90'straight across the board. I fear the stream may dry up, it is very low. I did drop hoses last month and fill a trough . It is funny to watch the horses go into stream and paw and paw like they are digging to China. I believe it is an instinct to rid a watering hole of snakes, but I swear some are just playing, They are like little motor boats, churning away. Then they try it in the trough and just make a muddy mess that I have to dump. Then I am not amused anymore! We are going to go skeet shooting today, Mike and I. This should be fun. We have worked together the last couple of days painting. The inside of the house was needing some TLC and weddings are the best reason to spruce up, so we decided to spackle, tape, prep, cut-in and roll paint, roll! It looks wonderful now, a lovely sandy warm beige, called Renoir Bisque. I do believe Renoir himself would like it!. Now we are going to decompress and go shoot things. Not each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment