Tuesday, January 25, 2011

a warm up!

It is a warm 28 degrees this morning. This is awesome because I will have a neck again, my shoulders can relax and let my ears out!!  It has been so cold, I want to go somewhere even warmer, like Jamaica  but it will have to wait a bit. Hopefully the snow will also pass us by, tho I wanted to put some pasture seed down before a snowfall. All that snow will pull the seed down and soak it for late growth but nobody has any seed yet- I asked yesterday at Southern States. The wedding plans are coming along, Sarah's shower has a date, as does Sam and Steph's. I am going back out to Los Angeles next week to help Sarah with final details. It is getting exciting. Also I have to finalize breeding plans. So not sure about continuing to breed in Maryland but an empty broodmare in a field is not smart either. I think I will send one to Bullsbay and one to Lion Hearted and cross my fingers that slots keep helping the purses in Maryland.

No comments:

Post a Comment