Friday, January 21, 2011

dodging snowstorm


It looks like we dodged another snowstorm which is lovely. Sorry for the folks in NE but I am very happy- had enough snow last year for several years! I was looking at photos from last winter and it was extreme.  Going to look at some stallions with a client who wants a Maryland -bred. I am still not sure what I am going to do about breeding. I go back and forth about  Case of the Blues. She is a stake winner but is 14, Buddha is 5 and lovely but not enough pedigree- probably shouldn't breed either one. Hope for the Cat's 2009 baby won again yesterday which is great. And Baltimore Bob won at Gulfstream for Carole. It was awesome day for our racehorses. On a very different note, Michael's mom is having heart surgery to have a pacemaker and defibrillator put in today, on her birthday!  Bittersweet I guess, good to be "fixed" but bummer on your birthday. We wish her a speedy recovery.   Check out Leo a year later!

No comments:

Post a Comment