Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Exciting news- another engagement in the family!!

Yesterday, my daughter Sarah got engaged.  So wonderful, I am so happy for her. Kevin, her fiance called to tell me news also and sent flowers- so sweet. Good son -in -law! Sam is getting married in May, here , and I was very happy about one wedding- now I am double happy. Probably gonna get kinda crazy- but right now just double happy. Then my brain kicks in and I start asking a million questions, when, where, how ...... I am going to make us all crazy!
Cubbing started this morning and it was a lovely morning, down along shores of Patuxent. The corn is still high and it was warm, but it felt good to be out on horseback. We had some runs and nothing bad happened, this is good! Hounds were tired by 8:30Am and we all came in- good start to new season.

No comments:

Post a Comment