Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Falls coming

It is cool this morning. I love it . I am wrapped up in terrycloth watching a dark grey cloudy dawn just letting a teeny bit of pink and blue appear in distant horizon. It is halfway trying to rain, little spitballs. I wonder if that is good for my laptop!!. They are very little spitballs!  Bob, Michael's horse is nickering good morning, but nobody is answering. He is tired of being in paddock by barn alone. He is up here for his new shoes this morning, but he is wanting some company. Soon, Bob, soon. It would have been a perfect hunting morn, now I am definitely ready to get back in the saddle, it is calling my name. Those cool mornings and perfect moments when it feels awesome to be alive, galloping and just running around. You never feel any particular age when it is perfect hunting, you just feel good! In harmony with your horse and Mother Nature, neither one cares what you look like or what you think about, they are truly, simply into the moment. I watched a video on YouTube this morning, posted by a friend about Big Waves, really Big waves and Laird Hamilton. It was watching this man disappear down a 70 ft wall of water ( he is still living!) and feel a tiny spark of "I know what that moment of perfect harmony feels like". It is surrender and pure joy at the same time. It is laughing with pleasure at the feeling of being the wave ( or horse and land). Happy hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment