Monday, August 16, 2010

Auspicious beginnngs


We moved Will, my youngest son, down to Lexington, Va to his first off-campus house this weekend. Loaded the steam-cleaned horse trailer!! with couches, bed, dresser, etc and helped him into a lovely house in the woods. He is excited and proud of his new place. Auspicious beginning to junior year. I hope it is a good one. We ran into terrible traffic on the way home on 81, but when we finally , after miles of crawling traffic and rain , seemed to reach end of backup the only thing there was a beautiful double brilliant rainbow right beside the road. Everyone was taking a picture out of the car window- surprised we didn't all wreck. Good portent to an new year, for me and for him. Another birthday, I thought this was pretty "old"when I was in my teens , but like everyone says- "I don't feel that old". Must be all the hard work on the farm - I feel old somedays just not OLD. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment