Sunday, May 2, 2010

lazy Sunday morning


Marlborough's Hunter Pace was yesterday and it was a hot, nice day. Red and I did high and fast with Kara Levin and got a second. Polly schooled and is going to Julia in about 2 weeks. They will have fun together. I picked Calvin Borel and Supersaver to win Derby. Wish I had been the fellow who did the same at Churchill Downs, but he made $900,000!! As much as I am lukewarm about Todd Pletcher it was time for him to win the Derby and the horse was given a perfect ride by Calvin Borel- again. It is fun to watch all the hoopla, as much as they say horseracing is dead, they make a very big deal out of two minutes of racing- I love it. The foals and mares are all doing fine. I have to go and do stalls now before it gets any hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment