Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Proud of my guys


Sam asked his brother Will, to be his best man!! I am so proud of my sons. They are becoming men of character and honor. Will is so excited to stand up with his brother and Sarah is delighted to have a sister-in-law. I am delighted to have a daughter -in-law! They have not set a date yet, but it is going to be such fun to be part of a nuptial planning ( whatever little role groom's mom plays).
I am proud of my hubby too. This picture was taken Closing Hunt, when he got his "colors". We do have fun riding together, even if it is not really together. I gallop by and Mike saunters, enjoying the pleasures of third field discussion and relaxed riding. The ladies love his gentlemanly ways of watching out for them. Ever the gallant fellow!!
I am so blessed and grateful for the company of such fine men in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment