Tuesday, January 10, 2012

snow still here

After a few flakes yesterday, I thought, "how pretty, but I will wait a little to feed".  After waiting couple hours there were now 2 inches on the fields and it was coming down much harder. I fed before it got worse, wondering how did I miss a snow announcement.  Everybody missed it! Still pretty  but I hope it disappears. I was really enjoying our warmer January. It has been in the 50's and 60's even, spoiling us I'm afraid. I have been planning out this year, in my mind, since the first of the year. We are going to Canada for a summer vacation, taking a train thru the Canadian Rockies, maybe a cruise next Jan and in between finishing my Hunt Club book, starting back on my college class and raising horses. The big event this year will be Will's graduation and starting his job in Charlotte NC.  Sam and Stephanie are loving their new house and shorter commutes. Sarah is working on new jobs and maybe house hunting? Michael has also started the stretch run for his Master's degree in the counter-terroism field. Kevin also doing his Master's in Geo-physics.  "Love, and do what thou wilt". Saint Augustine. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment