Friday, March 25, 2011

March snow coming!

Cherry blossom festival and snow! I believe this has happened before but I was so ready for spring warmth. I am going to be laughing on Sunday afternoon as members sit down to our closing Breakfast that will be decorated with Easter and spring in mind. Pansies, daffodils, Easter candies, white and yellow accents- all to a backdrop of late spring snow and freezing cold!!!  Oh well, the tables will look warm.  I am trying to squeeze in 3 last days of hunting in a row, starting today. And I hope there are no more late night phone calls from kids with challenging concerns. This is my last hunting hurrah, tho' the hunter paces are coming up. We had a terrific run on Wednesday with the best running fox of the season. He just kept going and going, thankfully kept looping back into country. If he had been a "visitor" and left country we would've been in a bad way because the local road crew had taken out our bridge access to another territory. The other whip and I and huntsman all said a silent thank you that this lovely big red kept turning left!!  He took us on two huge circles and after several hours we were all dog tired!  

No comments:

Post a Comment