Wednesday, March 9, 2011

last hunts of this year

I am going to hunt with Fairfax today, possibly Piedmont on Saturday  and Andrews Bridge next week , as well as our last March hunts on Wednesdays  and Sundays.  The weather is OK, rain holding off,  I hope and warm enough. I love this time of year. The horses are fit and happy, eating the early spring grass and running around for the pleasure of it.  Sarah is back in LA, wedding around the corner. Will is doing awesome with his interviews for summer internships and Sam and Stephanie are figuring out the next plan. Sam is a very lucky man, Stephanie's true devotion and support for him is a lovely thing to witness. I see wonderful lives unfolding all around me, not without their trials, but the journeys that my kids have begun  fill me with joy for them. It is awesome indeed to see your children loved and loving in return!

No comments:

Post a Comment