Thursday, December 9, 2010

parent care

I am just quietly spending these days with my mom while she is waiting for results from her bone marrow biopsy. It was inconclusive so we are probably not going to know any more until Monday. Stepping outside my life is OK sometimes, I never get to sit and read a magazine. It gives my sister a break also, so she can do Christmas stuff with grandchildren . Tonight is her grandson's first kindergarten Xmas play! Important stuff! I think another storm is headed to Buffalo so I may wait until Tues before driving back. Went thru three snowstorms in Pa. mountains coming up, wouldn't mind not repeating that part.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Barbara,
    This is your cousin Mary here. I looked at your website to send you information about horses and found out about your Mom. Ouch. I will phone Margaret today, Sunday.
    Seems useless now but here is the link to a very interesting site about diseases in horses and the mineral content of their feed.

    http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/GrassRootsEMSPrevention/

    ReplyDelete