Thursday, December 2, 2010

It is 28 degrees this morning!

Yesterday it was 61 degrees and now the water troughs are frozen over! No wonder one of my horses has a strange fever, it spikes to 105 and then is gone later in day. Very weird and worrisome.  I am about to go feed and brave this crazy weather. Tomorrow the blacksmith comes for weanlings and the yearling that are going to sale. Thanks for dormosedan, doing feet is hard enough- loading weanling colts is almost impossible. Tho' I have been walking them in and out for a week. Fingers crossed. The mess of Maryland racing is going to hang over the sale like a black cloud, but hopefully buyers from more prosperous states will come. FYI  I got two A's on my exams and classes this fall. Whoopee! And my son's basketball team is 5-0. This is good but I know he wishes he played more. My mom is still in hospital, which means she is being cared for and drugs are monitored. Hard on my sister so I am going to try to go up in next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment