Friday, December 31, 2010

December 31st, 2010

We made it to the end of another year. Hooray. Went skiing on Wed with Sam to Whitetail and took a lesson. The first in a long time- the instructor watched me ski for a minute and said, "You've been skiing a long time uh?" I think that was his nice way of saying "things have changed since the dinosaurs!". He opened up my stance and had some more pointers and it actually was a great lesson. The snow was more difficult than the Monday day at Roundtop because it was much warmer, but we managed! Thanks Sam , it was a gift to spend another day skiing with my son. It is warm again today, such a treat. I am going to ride my horses who have been neglected for a little bit, with Christmas and cold. Other son's team won their basketball game and we are going to see him this weekend. New Year, new plans, new weddings . Here's to a wonderful 2011. I wish all my friends the happiest of New Year's and all the health and prosperity you can stand! Hugs and kisses and love to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment