Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy July 4th


Happy Birthday America! I am proud to be an American and proud to represent my chosen country to the world. Being an American means I believe in freedom: freedom to disagree with you and freedom to stand tall and safe while you disagree with me, freedom to pursue what makes me happy and courage to give you the freedom to do the same, even when we are different. I love this country and I aspire to live by and truly represent the ideals that "all peoples are created equal". Love and tolerance. I saw some awesome fireworks last night and hope to see some more tonight. None of the horses ran through the fence last night either (because of firework explosions), so I am a happy camper. It is another beautiful morning and I am blessed. This is a photo of the flag that flew over Ft. Sumnter.

No comments:

Post a Comment