Sunday, February 7, 2010

A winter to remember


This is Superbowl 2010 day and all the the news talks about is the snow! I have had enough- enough snow and enough talk about it- Let's move on . I hope the Saints win- always like to root for an underdog and they have never been to the Big Game.
We had a tremendous amount of work with the horses and watching the broodmares gallop in snowdrifts is almost worth it. It was beautiful today, sunny and I was never so happy to see a BIG tractor as I was this morning. Even with 30 inches of snow I put the horses out, otherwise it could be a week begore they go out or more if we get some more as some say. So, they dealt with it, tho' I kept the yearlings up close- they couldn't manage it. And the puppies are exhausted after visiting the neighbour kids. Bean and Bella are two snowballs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment