Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to all


Merry Christmas to my family and friends. It is Christmas Eve and the table is set, the presents are wrapped. I am about to go and feed and put the horses to bed. I know rain is forecast but I think they will be OK. I can bring them in, in the morning, if it is really bad. The kids are coming home, bearing more things to wrap and I am feeling full of love.
My husband tells me I am beautiful, I tell my daughter she is beautiful and it all stems from the love abounding.
Well, That didn't get posted, so- Merry Christmas - Christmas morning!
We had a wonderful morning with family, spent unwrapping lovely gifts to/from each other. The kids have gone to their Dad's and we are now relaxing before next social adventure. I am about to go and feed again, funny how that is neverending! Happy holidays to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment