Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Freedom fever"

I like this phrase. Heard it this morning while watching morning news about the Middle East uprisings. It seems the youth of these Muslim nations do not have the fear of political leadership that their parents had and it is a generation of youth connected by the Internet that is challenging the status quo. I wonder if the creator of the internet , the star of "Social Network" had this in mind when he started down that path. I doubt it but it is an awesome by-product. I hope they succeed and I wish them strength and courage to follow this through. It is inspiring to watch history in the making and I hope freedom of political choice for the people of these countries is the ultimate outcome, peacefully. I think I'll name a foal of this year or next "Freedom Fever". A new age dawning.

No comments:

Post a Comment