Friday, June 18, 2010

June dawns


I have to get up with Michael now to catch the sunrise (used to be able to wait 'til after 6am). I am out with my coffee by 5:45 to catch the moment the sun gets over the treetops. I still love watching the dark green of the trees start to glint from the tops down with the gold of the sun. The skies have been so cloudless lately that the fiery ball is hard to look at, but if I watch the leaves change color its OK. The bellies of the planes way overhead just turn into silver blips streaking across an infinite blue. I don't know why dogs like to eat grass in the morning, maybe how they brush their teeth?, but mine were chomping down this morning! Looks like it will be hot today, so I will finish this later after chores and yearlings are done.

1 comment:

  1. mom, did you realize that youve had over 100 blog posts??? (111 to be exact)

    congrats!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete