Monday, June 14, 2010

Back home


It seemed to take a day to really feel like I was back, at work, so to speak. I get so used to being with Mike 24/7 on vacation. We relax into each other, finding a new rhythm, enjoying the closeness and then all of a sudden, we're back and I am all alone all day again. I appreciated the company this time because I noticed the empty space yesterday and today. That said, we had an awesome vacation. I loved Charleston and Beaufort, Savannah was OK and Hilton Head was the best beach. Now I know why everyone loves Hilton Head. I would definitely go back to that beach, at least to the Westin beach! The horses and dogs were all fine. Thanks to my friends that made it possible to get away! Now it is time to start prepping for yearling show. And on we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment