Monday, February 4, 2013

Hurrah for Ray Lewis!!

The Ravens won!!  I never thought I would be happy for a Baltimore Ravens win, but I was cheering for Ray Lewis along with everyone else. How awesome to retire after winning the Superbowl! Like winning the lottery, and summiting Everest all at once- it was an awesome game and a nailbiter to the end. We watched with son and daughter-in-law, Sam and Stephanie, eating wings and chili and tiramisu! Love having family with whom to share good times. Sam pulled out his "School Days Memories" -a scrapbook, memorabilia collection from pre-school to 12th Grade- to share with Stephanie. Lots of good memories.  The snow lingers here, still canceling hunting, though the snowy woods are beautiful. I am hoping for an early spring 'cause I am tired of the cold mornings and mucking stalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment