Friday, August 3, 2012

Dawn's early light

Dawn is still my favorite time of day. I watch the pink of dawn go through all the colors of the rainbow as I sit with a cup of coffee. The night-time bats silent swooping changes to the early bird calls as the light grows. The dark tree line becomes slowly green and you can watch the ground mist lying close to the dew. Ghostly horses or deer become visible and the day warms. I love this time of awakening. Everything is possible as a new day dawns. No matter what tragedy happened yesterday, it still dawns and nature' s beauty is opened with infinite grace and love. The crepe myrtle is blooming and I want a dress that perfect shade of magenta- in fact - I think I have a dress in that shade. Perhaps that is how we pick clothes, to replicate the awesome colors we see around us. I would never pair magenta with dark green, but you know it looks great on that tree!! As my friend Murphy says, Good Morning Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment