Friday, October 14, 2011

2011: Two weddings and a funeral

After two weddings and a funeral this year I am taking a break. Can't believe it was a week ago that I was preparing for Sam's rehearsal dinner and then wedding. It was a beautiful wedding with gorgeous weather and all a dream wedding should be. Seeing family together and your child so happy makes all the work and  effort so worth it.  Sarah was married in April, Sam a week ago and the funeral was that my Mom died in January. 2011 has been a very big year. I want to just chill for a bit.  Decided to do Virginia Hunt Week, which means I am trying to do 10 hunts in about as many days. The first one was Casanova this Saturday but was unfortunately canceled due to Tommy Lee having pneumonia I heard. Hope he feels better soon. So now it starts with Rappahannock on Sunday. I am taking two horses and staying at Hunter's Rest, a horse B& B near Warrenton. Bull Run on Monday and Old Dominion on Tuesday. Can't wait. I will post a picture or two and a description of each hunt if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment