Monday, October 11, 2010

October dawn

The dawn sky at 7Am is a beautiful pastel of pinks and blues overlaid with puffy grey clouds. The sun ball is almost to the treetops and it all looks like an HDTV screen! The clarity is awesome LOL I think the summer humidity is gone, funny the cicada thrum was still here this morning, like a low background faint engine noise. I haven't heard any geese lately either. I am flying to L.A. tomorrow about this time to see my daughter and do some wedding planning!! I get to watch the sunrise all the way to California! We are checking out some venue sites on the coast up toward Santa Barbara. I am getting excited about it all, will be a busy spring but fun. My son and daughter -in-law-to-be have moved in for a time  and it has been really nice. Nice to have Sam around and very nice to get to know Stephanie. My son is a lucky guy. She is a lovely woman. We all have homework at night - it is so funny to all be studying. And yes, the Redskins won. Yay, whoopee . We are awesome and I love football.

No comments:

Post a Comment