Friday, October 29, 2010

Finally ... getting cool

I sat out yesterday morning, for the dawn  and it may be the last one for a while. It is cold this morning. I am waiting for the sun to get up so I can go and put blankets on the horses.  I finished clipping all but one yesterday, but it was still too warm to blanket. Now, they are probably all mad at me 'cause it's not so warm. We are doing table decorations at the hunt club today and maybe a ride. Tho' I have two research papers in two weeks and I am not really thrilled about either one. Since I always wanted to write a screenplay about Blackbeard, one of the papers is about him. I had wanted to research his supposed 16 wives , but there is no evidence. What I did find was that pirates were one of the first "organizations" to "rule" by democratic principles! The Pirate Code was all about rule by the crew and captains were "elected" by popular vote. Sounds like an interesting paper! Happy Hallowe'en to all the Jack Sparrows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment