Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rainy Saturdays


Today is a rainy, lazy Saturday, watching college football, steeplechasing and paying bills. The horses are in their "pajamas" , in their run-in sheds reluctant to come out at all. There is mud everywhere and we have already cancelled hunting tomorrow. A Sunday to sleep in - awesome. Speaking of awesome, Mike and I went to the musical "Jersey Boys" last night in DC. It was fabulous. For anybody who loves music, it's the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, and it is a must see. I don't even like musicals but it was so great I can't get the smile off my face. I even bought the soundtrack! So, my life is not just about horses- I try to get some culture in there sometimes and I loved this show.
Now we might go to the movies and watch some gratuitous violence and unnecessary mayhem just to keep the culture balanced!

No comments:

Post a Comment