Thursday, November 29, 2012

good times with friends

Isabel had a beautiful wedding last Friday. She is off to a wonderful honeymoon and we wish her the best. This is a photo at her reception with Kathy and Rhem, dear friends who make the holidays much more festive. Just keep Rhem away from the whipped cream- actually keep me away from the whipped cream! Inside joke. Christmas festivities are in the planning and I am looking forward to Sarah and Kevin's visit. We are kicking December off with Sam's birthday dinner this Friday. He and Stephanie share a birthday weekend and I am happy to go eat Mexican with them! Hunting is going well and I am also happy to have some joint meets coming up. Thinking about going to Belle Meade's first Hunt Week in January. I was thoroughly bummed yesterday when I got home from hunting and realized I had left my gun and radio on the horse trailer fender. Miraculously the radio stayed on the fender all the way home!- the gun -NO. I looked and looked for it, dejectedly planning to report it lost. Then I got a phone call from Sheriff's office asking if I had a Taurus hand gun. Yes! Someone found it on the side of the road and turned it in- they must have been shocked to find a loaded gun ( even tho' only bird shot). I am so relieved that someone found it - felt terrible about being so dumb to lose it! Happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment