Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane Sandy-yikes!

This photo is the aftermath of Hurricane Irene , a couple of years ago. Hurricane Sandy is supposed to be worse and is arriving now. I brought almost all the horses up to the barn and think I will squeeze in the last two this morning. They are predicting a really bad punch from this storm, so I think I will try to feed everyone in one spot- don't think riding in the 'Gator under trees is very smart. Mike went to work this morning but I hope he comes back soon as they are stopping all transportation modes on the East Coast. Even the terrorists are hunkered down I expect!! The dogs looked at me like I was nuts when I opened the door and told them to go out. I found their winter blankets and they are just going to have to tough it out with me in a few minutes as I go out to feed. Love my DuBarry waterproof boots and long Barbour!

No comments:

Post a Comment