Tuesday, November 22, 2011

basketball and maiden races....














My two year old filly, Pia's Hope, races today in her maiden start. Ever hopeful I will be there to cheer her on. She is a very cute, very "testy" filly and I hope she races better than she works in the morning. We will see. My youngest son is playing basketball again tonight at Shenandoah College, never heard of it but love the name. So after watching my youngest race horse I will head out Rt. 66 to see my other youngest!!  He may be the faster one! Can't believe it is already Thanksgiving and I have seen lots of Christmas light already. Too much already! I had hoped that something might  have been resolved about Maryland racing dates but it still does not look good. I am waiting before making any breeding decisions. I believe next meeting is Dec 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment