Friday, August 12, 2011

Football, foxhunting and.....

Football is back! I love football, I love the sound of the announcer as I have a game on the TV that I am not really watching, just for background noise. It is comforting and a sound I associate with the coming fall and the start of foxhunting. When I hear football I know I have to get back in the saddle and start legging up, even if it is hot.  I am so glad they solved their differences, if not, my whole rhythm would have been off, I would have been out of whack for weeks. Fall means football and foxhunting. I love cubbing and then having a Sunday football game to watch. The best kind of day! I watched the Eagles and Ravens last night, just checking out new players, gasping when one took a bad step or fall, hoping no injuries so early. It is a little like watching 2 yr old racing, testing the new talents and you hope everyone stays sound. Who will be the new superstar? Who will return? Who didn't make it?  I am a diehard Redskins fan and even tho' I am not very excited about Beck or Grossman , I hope we do well.  My Friday night date is in front of the TV tonight and I am happy. Sore from riding 4 lazy, fat foxhunters too.

No comments:

Post a Comment