Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 16th

It is a beautiful dawn after lots of rain the past couple of days. Everything smells wet, kinda moldy almost but after such record heat this summer I appreciate the cool. I am blessed to enjoy another birthday and to begin another year. A friend wished me a Happy BirthYear  and I intend to take his advice and have a great year. Everyone is healthy, people and horses both. Fingers crossed, knock on wood, say a little prayer, thank you God. I love my life, my family, friends, animals; everyone enriches me and I cherish it all. I have another wedding to look forward to, when all my family will come to visit. I am going to do both the Field Hunter Championship and Virginia Hunt Week this year. This is about 15 hunts in about as many days. I can't wait. It is my birthday present to myself. The Virginia Hunt week only happens every two years and is an awesome two weeks of the baddest Virginia hunts. I decided to do it this year, just because I have 4 horses that can now and I am physically able to- doesn't always coincide so, taking Nike's advice I am just gonna Do It. I will regale you all with my adventures as they unfold in October. Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment