Wednesday, June 29, 2011

cooler today

It is halfway through the year. The older I get it never ceases to amaze me how fast the time seems to go by.  Summers were endless as a kid, you finally looked forward to school starting. Now, as July 1st approaches, I think, "It is almost September, that means Thanksgiving and Christmas are around the corner!! and I have a wedding in there too...". But this morning I will enjoy this cooler day. I thought I was going to melt yesterday, it was sooo humid. The horses were waiting at the gate by 6AM to come in. Today is supposed to be less humid, so I am trying to leave yearling fillies and some mares out so I have fewer stalls. The show is over, they can just go be horses for awhile. I may even ride today it is so nice. It is Michael's birthday today and we are going to Cheesecake Factory with his mom. I brought a big cake home last night and we started already to enjoy his birthday- nothing like chocolate cake and ice cream before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment