Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

Had a wonderful Mother's Day with Sam and Will. Missing Sarah who was in LA with Kevin. We were remembering the beach week last summer and making plans to reunite in late August if possible. We will have all been traveling and it would be so much fun to compare stories. Mine from Mongolia, Will and Annie's from SE Asia and Sarah will have been in Switzerland with Kevin's family!  World travelers indeed! So mark that weekend guys!
I made it back from Kentucky safe and sound, leaving Dreamie and foal to be bred. The rest of mares will go to various breeding sheds this week I hope and I will get back to logging miles horseback. I am still planning on my 50-mile ride in June and really hope this is going to be enough training. Still riding 10-15 miles every other day and just super busy the rest of the time. Starting to think the trip to Mongolia may be restful! Counting my blessings and appreciating my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment