Sunday, April 27, 2014

Foals ..

I am waiting on the last foal. She is twitching her tail and looks really uncomfortable but it is still a little early. This is Dennis' Freisan Fire filly born 4 days ago. My Redeemed colt o/o Strike the Gold Lass is doing great, running and jumping in the air. They are so cute at this age. Dreamie's is the last, a Midnight Lute so I am hoping all goes well. 

Yesterday I went on a 20 mile endurance race with Red. He is hanging out in the run-in now and laying down, so maybe a little tired- or it is a that new green grass in that field. He did great, seemed unfazed by 20 miles, although it was really rocky. It was in the George Washington National Forest and the scenery was beautiful. I am so used to rocking and rolling when hunting that it was a little boring if not for the great views. Training for Mongolia!

No comments:

Post a Comment