Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013

We have had a wonderful Christmas. The best part is having all the kids here . Now, the boxes are put out because it is Boxing Day and I am going hunting. Sarah and Kevin are going to visit friends, Will is playing basketball with high school buddies and Sam and Steph are, hopefully, enjoying time off work! Mike did go to work, oh well! I saw a beautiful red fox this morning in the back pasture, which is always a welcome sight. ( I know I am not just feeding raccoons!). It is cold and by tonight frosty again. Mike tried to use his new telescope last night but starting with the moon might be easiest, hopefully it will rise earlier tonight.  There were lots of stars but it was really cold -numb fingers! Happy Boxing Day , Happy Hunting to my fox hunting friends  and Happy New Year to everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment