Thursday, October 10, 2013

Rainy days...

I am enjoying this rain which is making me catch up on all the "house chores" and "letting" me sit and read all the magazines that have piled up. A lazy day which I am spending reading and relaxing. Some of the broodmares were very grateful to come in and get dry this morning. They lay down in the dry stalls and  said thanks with a sigh. Now they are back out and happy to be eating again. Think I will bring in again tonight, everyone else has a run-in and seems fine. Why these two mares are totally spooked by their run-in shed I will never know, but they are convinced a boogie man is there! The babies are all weaned and this picture is of the four of them saying hello to one old gelding
I am riding. They are wonderful to watch, like a children's soccer team, they all run around in a group, as though tied together.

No comments:

Post a Comment