Wednesday, August 28, 2013

the next generation...

The first baby of my children's "generation" has arrived in our family circle. My son-in-law Kevin's sister had a 7 lb beautiful boy named Jaden on Monday night. This makes my daughter Sarah an aunt! Jaden will be the oldest of the cousins! How many times did we all sit together and figure out who was related to who and who was the first cousin etc. The circle of life continues with the next group and it is wonderful to see the happiness on Kevin and Sarah's faces as they hold their nephew, the newest addition to their extended family. I think I still have awhile before I am a grandma but it is very cool to see the love affair that is children begin for a new generation. Congratulations to Amy and Brandon, the proud parents and to both sets of proud grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment