Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Days

Spring has been very slow to warm up this year. Today supposed to hit 80 degrees- we'll see.  I would like to sit with a cup of coffee and watch sunrise but it has been too cold! Yesterday was Sarah's 26th birthday and tomorrow will be Will's 23rd! I look at friend's baby pictures and wondered at how fast it all went by. Mother's Day brunch was lovely with Sam and Stephanie, I am so glad they live near Annapolis. We will see William briefly for dinner on Thursday

and then he is back to Charlotte. I am so looking forward to our beach vacation with everyone. This time is filled with foal watching but as soon as the last is born and all bred back I can perhaps start to write again. Everyday seems to get busy with something unplanned and then I am too tired to start a new project but the back burners in my head are getting full!

No comments:

Post a Comment