Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

I have heard from all my children today- all is right in my world! Though scattered, we all connect on Mother's Day and for this I am grateful. Thank you all for picking me to be your Mom. I am so grateful and feel blessed to have been able to make the journey in this life with you. Lots of ups and downs, some funny, some sad, some scary but all of it makes the trip fantastic! I feel truly thankful to all the powers that be that I am a part of three kids who sustain loving relationships, who pay their own bills, who write intelligent, thoughtful letters, who are respectful and know how to have fun. That is success by any definition! I am so proud of you all. I am looking forward to this summer for a week of fun in the sun at the beach with all my kids and their husbands, wives, girlfriends!!! It is going to be so much fun.
One more mare has yet to foal, so  I am still wakeful at night. It is exhausting but watching the foals play makes it worth it. Two are off to Kentucky to their "date nights" with some high powered stud horses!

No comments:

Post a Comment