Wednesday, December 12, 2012

the 2013 calendar is done and here!

Using Sharon's wonderful pictures we pulled together the best ones and made a 2013 calendar for the Hunt Club. I will have it with me at hunt meets or Sharon will - so let us know. Today is the first of four hunting days in a row basically- can't wait. I can get my fill of "me and horse" time in before Christmas , then I can just enjoy the kids visit which I am so excited about. Short but sweet! Trying to work out details for a hunting trip to Georgia in Jan. Hunting coyote with Belle Meade which should be  awesome. They have four fields, two first flight - one called "coyote", the other "fox".  As you can imagine the former just goes like a bat out of hell, in a straight line, usually until you lose the coyote! The latter goes like a bat out of hell in a circle!  Sounds like an extreme sport and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment