Friday, July 6, 2012

too f....hot!!!!

Sorry, As the temperature keeps going up my ladylike personality is slipping away. I woke up this morning with a fierce cramp in my calf - the kind that make you howl and grab your leg. I think I will be eating bananas for breakfast! But seriously, it is too fu.... hot!!  And it is only the beginning of the summer. My streams have dried up, I am already feeding hay, the pastures are crunchy underfoot, the horses are miserable. I don't really know whether to put them in under fans or encourage them to stay under trees. It is supposed to hit 105 degrees today/tomorrow- it is too hot in barn even with fans. I decided we are going to the beach next July 4th. I am definitely ready for a vacation  by the end of June, so we are not waiting for end of August next year to do a birthday bash, but will go in the beginning of the summer!! I looked at all the big nice rentals in Nags Head and felt a little cooler looking at beach scenes!!!
I can't wait to go to Canada soon for our trip in the Rockies. The Columbia Icefields and snow in July sounds nice actually.  The July 4th holiday was fun, lots of fireworks , fun with Will and Annie and the best part was a friend's 48 hour pool party , even tho I had one too many "smoothies"!!! The worst part was the power outage but enough has been said about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment