Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Getting a day of reprieve in between hot, hot days makes a Maryland summer bearable. There is  no humidity and it was actually cool this morning. I have a cashmere wrap on at 5:30 Am to watch sunrise! Yes, that is the way I like it, uh- uh, uh-uh! The sky is so blue it is wonderous. The resident blue heron just flew over, he goes to sit at the very top of a nearby tree. The branch sways and rocks under his weight and I just wait for him to fall. He looks so funny, all gangly and long neck and knees knocking, trying to perch on this little branch. I got a note from Will, saying London was awesome and they are in Paris. They must be having a great time, I am so glad he and Annie were able to do this together. Always makes it more special when you have somebody to share it all with! I guess that goes for everything in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment