Monday, May 21, 2012

Preakness, birthdays, may days....

This year's Preakness was awesome. I'll Have Another has a good shot at the Triple Crown, a tough scrappy chestnut colt, he seems a little like his trainer, a cowboy who has worked his way up to the big times. I hope he does it - would be so wonderful for racing. We had a really fun day at the Preakness and my hat was a big hit. I have never received so many compliments about anything ever! And my friends could find me by looking for the butterfly floating above the crowd. Our fifth anniversary was lovely, just hanging out with each other and  watching superheroes save the world! The Avengers was good too! Now we are moving onto Will's graduation this week. Fingers crossed all the mares are pregnant, they are all home right now. Foals well and looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment