Sunday, August 16, 2015

Another birthday dawn means .....


A birthday dawn means I have added another year of memories and friends and adventures. It means my cup is a little fuller, probably overflowing at this point, like my water troughs when I forget to turn the water off. I hope my overflow of love and laughter and experiences trickle down across all the plains of my life and help something else grow. I will become a grandmother this year and that is the biggest gift ever. My children thrive- they may struggle but who doesn't- but they are still growing. I love my husband who puts up with me when I am grouchy and looking to take a frustrating day out on somebody other than a horse. Yes, some days are still frustrating. Fences break, yearlings kick you, the computer is smarter than me but I am HAPPY. Love that song. So, yes Happy Birthday, here's to many more adventures. The tough old bird is still riding hard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment