Friday, April 6, 2012

Foals are thriving and waiting on two more...

The foals are thriving and the grey mare is quiet, so I was able to catch up on some much needed sleep. Hope she goes soon tho'. I am missing some beautiful sunrises because I just cannot get up too early. Last year I had that first cup of coffee on the patio watching the sun come up and commenting on the early morning birds etc. Well, I did not have any foals last year!! Now I sleep as long as I dare before starting chores. Sarah and Kevin had their first anniversary and she sounds very happy. They are looking to buy a house now too. Will's graduation in May is going to bring us all together for the first time since weddings last year. Can't wait!
This is a photo of the month -old Lionhearted baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment